Each time i try to send and receive email, it show Mozilla Thunderbird (Not Responding).
Not forgot to mention that i'm using McAfee Internet Security as antivirus. After doing some debugging, i've found out that disable Real Time Scanning can solve my problem. The issue is this might open to virus or spyware if i disable McAfee real time scanning. I go to McAfee FAQ and found that there is workaround stated in the FAQ.
McAfee recommend us to Disable Email Attachment Scan, steps as below
- Double-click the M icon in your taskbar.
- Open the Virus and Spyware Protection drawer.
- Select Real-Time Scanning.
- Open the Settings drawer.
- Remove the check from the box beside Scan these attachments and locations: Email attachments.
After disable the email attachment scanning, my mailbox work like normal.
Problem solved but i have to be extremely careful when open the email attachment. McAfee suggest that we manually scan the attachment before open it.